Terms & Conditions
All content is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Starlight Concerts. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of these materials is prohibited and they are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database rights laws. You are only allowed to use this site and the material it contains as set out in these terms. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Third party websites
This website may contain links to other third party websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Starlight Concerts. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such sites or information contained in them.
Starlight Concerts Live Ltd, registration number 11589727 Registered in England.
Starlight Concerts Live (Entertainment) Ltd, registration number 11589310 Registered in England.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or purchase tickets to any of our events. We also collect information when you voluntarily contact us, complete customer surveys, provide feedback or participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and if you agree, to contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits.
Starlight Concerts will not share your information with any company outside of Starlight Concerts for mail or marketing purposes.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing or information purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, simply contact us at [email protected]
If you have signed up to our email newsletter, you may stop correspondence by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any marketing email that we send you.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Please email [email protected] We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you don’t wish to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes but you will not be able to buy anything. Most web browsers have cookies enabled.
Please note, cookies can’t harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or improve the content of our site. This information is part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any such links do no constitute an endorsement by Starlight Concerts of any products or services available on such sites. Starlight Concerts Live Ltd provides these links for your convenience only and you use such links entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such sites or information contained in them.
You can shop safe in the knowledge that any sensitive data submitted to either this website or Eventbrite is protected by high-level SSL encryption technology.
We do not hold any of your credit card details on file. All payment information is processed by Eventbrite and is kept within full compliance of the PCI Credit Card Security standard.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
How to contact us
By email: [email protected]
Discounted Event Tickets
Discounted tickets to any of our events will be sold prior to April 22nd 2019, also referred to as Easter Monday 2019. Once all discounted tickets have been sold, only full price tickets will be available for purchase.
All refunds are offered at the individual discretion of Starlight Concerts and will be based on the purchase value of the ticket in question.
These are distributed at the discretion of Starlight Concerts. Ticketing partners may occasionally offer discounted tickets. Enquiries should be raised with the ticketing platform directly.
Event Terms & Conditions
1. This event will continue regardless of weather, except in the case of extreme weather conditions affecting the venue. In such cases, the event can be cancelled at any point to ensure public safety.
2. Our ticket sales are handled by Eventbrite. As a ticket agent, they charge a booking fee. Additional charges may apply. Please note that email confirmations are not tickets and will not be accepted as tickets to access the arena.
3. Tickets will only be refunded if the organiser cancels the event and the event insurer agrees to refund costs. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. Refunds are offered at the individual discretion of Starlight Concerts. If for any reason the concert has to be cancelled or the performance terminated due to an ‘Act of God’, Starlight Concerts retain the right to not offer refunds.
5. It is a condition of sale in respect of all tickets that a ticket is only valid for admission to the performance it was booked for.
6. It is the responsibility of customers to keep all e-tickets and documents safe.
7. Seating is not provided in the arena – folding chairs are permitted. Please note that the venue surface is uneven grassland.
8. Gazebo pitches are reserved for customers who have purchased an additional gazebo pitch ticket. Pitch size is roughly 4m x 4m and customers must provide their own gazebo. Gazebo pitches are located around the perimeter of the arena. Gazebo pitch tickets are not valid for site entry; all customers require entry tickets in addition to any Gazebo pitch tickets.
9. Ticket holders agree to not bring the following restricted items into the arena: Aerosols, Airhorns and megaphones, Animals (other than assistance dogs), Any goods for unauthorised trading, Any items which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, Naked flames or Blowtorches, Disposable barbeques, Drones, Excessive amounts of cigarettes (more than personal consumption), Fireworks/pyrotechnics/sparklers, Flares/distress flares, Tents & Gazebos – Unless accompanied by a Gazebo Ticket and positioned in the designated area, Illegal substances, Legal highs, New psychoactive substances (NPS), Nitrus oxide and any associated equipment (balloons, Co2 dispensers, cream dispensers), Oversized lighters, Paper lanterns, Petrol burners, Portable laser equipment and pens, Sound systems, Spray cans, Unidentifiable substances, Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets, Any types of camping stoves or cooking equipment.
9a. Alcohol is permitted on site subject to the following personal consumption policy: No more than total 1.5 litres of soft or alcoholic drink permitted per adult. One bottle of spirit at no more than 70cl per adult. Under 18’s are not permitted to carry alcohol onto the site.
10. Admission is by physical ticket, e-ticket or printed ticket only, no other proof of purchase will be accepted.
11. Professional photography is prohibited.
12. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over) and supervised at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 3 children.
13. Starlight Concerts will not be responsible for damage or injury caused or that caused by third parties or for loss of personal property on site or left in vehicles. Damages will not be paid in any circumstances.
14. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
15. Ticket holders consent to any recording, filming, CCTV and photography that may be used for promotional purposes.
16. The purchase and use of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and holder.
Notice Of Filming And Photography
When you attend a Starlight Concerts event or Concert, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Starlight Concerts and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Starlight Concerts events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of Starlight Concerts. You release Starlight Concerts, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Starlight Concerts or the person or entity designated to do so by Starlight Concerts. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
Starlight Concerts reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.